Engineering Technician II
This is a full-time year-round entry-level position. Criteria as follows:
- Associate’s Degree with surveying, civil experience, or 2 years similar experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD preferred
- Legible handwriting and accurate spelling required to log data
- Ability to learn/work with design programs
- Ability to work outside/do occasional physical labor
- Ability to perform surveying and staking
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and climb into manholes
- Assist engineers and technicians in the field
- Ability to assist in office duties as needed
Work 40+ hours a week, Monday-Friday with occasional weekends. Wages depend on experience of applicant.
Minimum experience: 2 years or Associate of Arts degree in engineering, surveying, or drafting.