Registered Engineer II
Full-time position. Criteria include:
- P. E. or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Ability to manage engineering project in the field. This includes:
- Communications between Contractors, Owners, and Engineering crew
- Managing Engineering crew
- Understanding survey needs and coordinating work with the survey crew and Contractor
- Perform engineering assignments from concept through completion of construction. Duties include: conceptual drawings, design/layout, design calculation/analysis, cost estimating, specifications, drawings, sketches, charts and reports, construction observation and meetings with contractors, clients and the public.
- Legible handwriting and accurate spelling
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Work 40 hrs/wk, M-F & occasional weekends. Wages depend on experience of applicant.
Minimum experience: 8 years.